Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Thinking of you






THINKING OF YOU CARD

I made this card today for my lovely friend who had received some sad news and thought it would cheer her up..

The background card is Basic Black and I embossed a piece of Basic Grey cardstock through the Framed Tulips embossing folder, Serene Silhouettes stamp set was stamped twice using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the images in Basic Black ink. The greeting was again lined up with the Stamp-a-ma-jig  using the Curly Cute greeting stamp.

A quick little card to make and proves you don't need to use lots of products to get a good card.


MATERIALS USED

STAMP SETS - Serene Silhouettes (flowers) & Curly cute (greeting)

INK - Basic black
CARD STOCK - Whisper white, Basic grey & Basic black
EMBOSS FOLDER - Framed tulips folder


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card please contact me to order any craft supplies or join my craft club.

Jo. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.