Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Colour Challenge Card



I made this card for a challenge being run by fellow demonstrator Anthony Warwood, you can join in the fun here The challenge this month is to create something using calypso coral, pool party and gumball green..

I stamped a flower out of the lovely Blooming Marvellous stamp set in each ink colour and punched out with the little 1" circle punch and adhered it onto the scallop punch also using each colour choice as above.  I added a sparkly SU gem to the middle of flower for that extra sparkle.  I made an easy banner shape with the 3 colours in card and snipped the end into a banner shape.  Using again the Blooming Marvellous stamp set I stamped the 2 butterflies and the greeting onto each banner.  The background paper is from the brilliant 12x12 DSP paper pad which is avail in each colour selection in the catalogue.

MATERIALS USED
 
STAMP SETS – Blooming Marvellous

INK – Basic Black -Gumball Green - Pool Party - Calypso Coral
CARD STOCK –G umball Green - Pool Party - Calypso Coral - Whisper White
PAPERS – DSP stacks from the Brights collection
PUNCHES - 1" circle punch -
11/4" scallop circle punch

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card please contact me to order any craft supplies or join my craft club.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.