Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

ONLINE ORDERING

I wrote to Demo Support today to enquire about the DBWS (ONLINE ORDERING) still not been up and running and wondered if going to be back on line soon.... this was my reply.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your mail and we hope you are enjoying your day!

We hope to see that this will be communicated and posted fairly soon on every demonstrator web site under “News and Notes”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------



I will post again on my blog as soon as the "SHOP NOW" section is back open - in the meanwhile any orders please just message me to order.


Thanks for your patience to my lovely crafty friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.