Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

New Catalogues are coming....

 
 
 
I have the new catalogues in my hands and boy oh boy it is just fantastic!  I can not believe how many gorgeous new products there are this year.   It has new style indexes too which makes it so easy to find products at a glance and the word stamps have a picture index which is just great. 
 
Demonstrators have had the opportunity for a sneak peak order and some items we have been able to order now and omg I was spoilt for choice.   Not long folks and you can all order too. 
 
If you would like to get your hands on a catalogue then just contact me via my facebook page, DBWS page or message me on my mobile to receive a fabulous new catalogue for just £2 (plus p&p if posted) or free with any order over £20.00
 
Customer ordering starts from 1st July 2014 so you have plenty of time to make up your wish lists lol.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today and please contact me for any crafting supplies needed and I will order them for you.
 
Cheers Jo :-)