Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Class Project Kit suprise



Due to training days away for work I was unable to have my March class and my ladies decided to get together for a coffee and cake morning at Esther's house so they would not miss out on seeing each other.   I thought I would surprise them by sending along a little card kit for each of them to make up after their little meeting so not missing out on a crafty session.

They loved the surprise and each enjoyed making up the little card.   I got the idea off Pinterest and had not seen this idea for a simple fold card with a difference - here are the pics of the finished example I made to send in the pack to show them how it was put together.

Look forward to another class in April where I will see all my lovely ladies once again.. happy crafting folks..  Jo. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.