Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Tuesday Card Class



This card was inspired when the Summer Sillouettes stamp set was on the Weekly Deals and thought I would use again in class.  I think out of all the stamp sets I have had over the years this has been one of my favourite ones.

The design was CASED of Pinterest as a simple punch idea but looks stunning, you simply stamp your chosed design then punch out a circle and put it on a punched shape and then simply stick both back on the card in the gap that was left.  Topped off with the lovely new gold ribbon it looked a treat.



I was quite proud of my puch art fishy's that I created to go with the yellow submarine and using the gorgeous grunge stamp set to bring colour to the DSP with matching ink to the card base is a good little tip to boost the use of your monotone papers.

One little tip for sticking things on the glitter card if you punch a small circle out and put a dimentional in then add your topper the topper stays put as does not have to fight the glitter card to stay put.





This little wheel barrow is from the same set as the submarine and I am on a mission after using the crab and frog last class to use them all, it is a brilliant little stamp set I just love it.  The bushes are made with the Ronald McDonald stamp and punch set which has loads and loads of stamped images and greetings well worth a buy.

The greeting is one of the word framlet sets which matched with the Crazy for You stamp set makes the greetings simply pop off the page,


I hope you like this months makes and thanks for stopping by.

If you would like to order any products or catalogues simply drop me a call or a text  07871 271907

thanks |Jo. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.