Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Tuesday Card Class

 
 
 
Our first card is a take on the one in the Spring Summer Catalogue with the lovely A Nice Cuppa stamp set and matching dies which come in a bundle to save some pennies.  My class ladies all love a cup of tea and a natter so this was a good card for them to send to friends.  I love the little tag dangling and the embellishments on the cups they just look adorable.
 
 

 
 
 
The second card is one of the brilliant new edition Sale-a-bration stamp sets Pedal Pusher and it is great it reminds me of one of the retired sets with the little van and add on stamps we enjoyed building the picture out all the stamps and added the balloons to finish it off.  I am also loving this colour combination the Tangerine Tango pings out with the Navy background and looks super.



 
 
 
Our last card is this cute jazzy trouser card which was designed by the very clever France Martin I watched her video on you tube and just had to get my craft stuff out and make it.  My ladies couldn't believe how quick it was to make the trousers and loved decorating them up to hang on the line.  The glitter tape from Sale-a-bration was great to for belts, trousers and card headers it worked a treat.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.