Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

Retiring Products List

 
 
 
As we know the time is approaching for the New exciting catalogue to be launched in June 2016 the retiring products lists are up on the website - see below and click on the links to see items.
 
Order any favourites now before they are gone forever
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was lucky enough to go to Telford On Stage meeting at the weekend and saw lots of fabulous demonstrations in the UK and the USA of new products and card ideas and I can tell you there are some very exciting gorgeous new items coming in the new catalogue.  I have the new catalogue in my hands and it is fabulous :-)
 
If anyone would like to order any items just contact me to order or click on website to order online.
 
Happy Crafting
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.