Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Swirly Bird Sailing Boat








I am loving all the new products in the up and coming catalogue... not long to go folks and we can all start ordering next week... eeek :-)

This is one of the sets called Swirly Bird and it has a matching framelet set which makes allsorts of flowers, boats and fancy shapes I just love it.  The little boat is so cute and you can do different variations with the little pieces that fit together when stamped and easy to cut out with your paper snips.  The sea inside is made with one of the new background stamp sets Playful Backgrounds and the flagged greeting on the front is aother new set called Thoughtful Banners.

I think this year's catalogue is the best ever loads of scrummy products.


Please contact me if you would like to join my monthly card class or if you would like a catalogue or order any products.

On the 2nd June you will be able to download the catalogue by clicking on the left side of my Blog on the New Catalogue piccy.

All exciting stuff - see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.