Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Swap Cards











Here are some swap cards that I made in a recent swap challenge with some craft friends.  This one was quite a challenge getting all the folds scored and cut correct but once made it is certainly a wow factor when opened.  I copied the design off the youtube video more or less as I had the papers and thought it looked lovely and bright.


You can view the video HERE








This one had to be a green based good luck card so I used the balloon punch with the greeting from the sale-a-bration skys is the limit stamp set.  The background page I made on my computer as I did not have a Good Luck stamp or paper pack, the 4 leaf clovers were out of my embelishments stash.

Thanks for looking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.