Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Tuesday Class


 The first two cards are made using the gorgeous bundle Flourishing Phrases and thinlets set.  I saw both cards on Pinterest and used the design but changed up the colours on the first one, the second I CASED direct off Pinterest as it was just perfect as it was.  The stamped images are just lovely and the greetings are quite meaningful too a really versatile little bundle to add to your craft stash.

Here is the Pinterest link of how the second card was made by the talented US Demonstrator

CLICK HERE for the link












This last card is made using the Half Full Stamp Set which I have used several times for Birthday cards but thought I would make it into a Christmas Card for a change and I just love how it turned out.  The DSP are from the Joyous Noel 12x12 paper set and the gold leaves are shiny and shimmer lovely in the light.  It was coloured in the the stampin markers.  A simple yet great card for the coming season.





Thank you for viewing my BLOG today I hope you liked the cards.  If you would be interested in joining in our card class please message me for details.. 07871 271907

Thanks Jo. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.