Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Tuesday Class




This first card was cased from the fabulous Kim Fee who made one like this and I sent it to my class ladies to show them and they all went bonkers and thought it was fab.  I can not believe how simple this is to make yet how stunning it looks with any design.

Since making this at class I have made about a dozen of these and they even caught the attention of a lovely shop near me who is now selling my cards - I am so pleased I found this design.. thanks Kim :-)

I love this stamp set and when Mum decided she wanted it on her order we were all full steam ahead with class preps.  The set can be found on page 113 in the catalogue and is called Tea Together and there is as matching framelet set too on page 196.



This card I saw on Pinterest and just loved it, it is a notelet ize blank card 5 x7 folded in half, you could use the notelets on page 168 as a base as same size for speed if making several.


The boat stamp set is fab for that man in your life and it has a lighthouse, anchor and all sorts of other stamps.  It can be found on page 146 of the catalogue and has matching DSP that are great for backgrounds.




This last card was a simple 3 step stamping card featuring the lovely Abstract Impressions stamp set on page 116 of the catalogue. I have been tempted with the oval framelets for ages and bought them and tested them out on this lovely card.  This is quick to make to have in stock and you could make and leave the top white oval in the envelope ready to put the greeting of your choice once you have a recipient in mind.




Thank you for looking at my blog today.

If you would like to look at Stampin' Up! products to buy online or contact me to buy direct just

Happy crafting

Jo. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.