Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Tuesday class


Our first card is made from the contents of a lovely kit from Crafters Companion using Aqua pens to paint the stamped image and the die cut word.  There are words cut out in the kit but I needed 8 for my class so used a Stampin' Up! Die for the greeting.  I love the colours and layers of this card it is so bright and cheery.  I made the outer border on my trimmer and ran it through an embossing folder to make it textured.








Our second card was one I made for my friend Tracey"s boyfriend for his birthday.  I liked it so did kits for my ladies  to make.  The stamp set is called Geared Up Garage by Stampin up.  It is an easy card to make but looks really stylish with the fancy folded inner.  

The first card is the sailing theme made for Ian and the next set is the one we made at class with the motoring stamps.
















  1. Our last card is made from the Crafters  Companion kit again and used the Aqua pens as paint by mixing with small amount glycerine and sponged onto the background card.  The lovely borders are made with a border punch by Stampin' Up! which finishes it off with style.




Here are the lovely variations of colouring my ladies did with the butterfly card they all look so different and great











After class we went for an afternoon Christmas Tea Party at our village cafe which was wonderful.

Thank you for looking at my blog today I hope you liked the cards we made.

Happy crafting 

Jo. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.