Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Blog Catch Up


Hello folks seems ages since I have been on here, February Classes were cancelled due to my new shift pattern and since March the classes have been cancelled due to the Coronavirus. 

I am a keyworker for Emergency Services so still working 12hr shifts in the control room 4 on 4 off.  

Here are some cards I have been making on my days off work away from class projects...



Mum's Mother's Day Card

This was made with some lovely Stampin' Up! balloon punches double layered after punching some holes in them with my Crop-a-dile hand punch machine to add a colour underneath.  The Buntin was made with a Gemini Die from Crafter's Companion and the greeting was a Stamp from a Stampin' Up! set.  Teamed with some WRMK paper pad it made a pretty card and Mum loved it.






Rectangle box card

The first card was one I created with a variation of Stampin' Up! stamp and die sets and a few odd makes of stamps for the car and flags.  I used a template off YouTube which I can not remember who posted it now as a rectangle box card which folds flat to post.  

The top one was my first made and after showing it to my friend at work he asked if I could make one for Father's Day which is the second card made.











Stencils
The cards and toppers above was me and Mum playing with stencils and inks before the lockdown started when we had a craft get together.




  







Jacky's 60th Birthday 

This is a card I made for my friend Nikki for her mum's birthday used with Number of Years stamp set by Stampin' Up! with matching dies for the numbers.  It is simple yet pretty and she loved it.  





Grace's 21st Birthday

This was a concertina card I made for my friend Rachel's lovely daughter Grace for her birthday.  As it was lockdown Rachel and Andy made her a special tea party and the table looked amazing like something from Betty's Tea Rooms and although lockdown she had a lovely day.







Connie Stewart Design Cards


The last set of cards are made with the Free as a bird stamp set from Stampin' Up! as designed by Connie on her YouTube channel.  I love re-creating her cards she always has some super ideas.  A few different colour ways shown above.

I have since made a full rainbow of coloured variations of the main card but not the toppers so ready to make a card up when an occasion comes around.













Well that was certainly a bumper Blog Update from me with all the different creations I have been making whilst on my days off.

Hope you have enjoyed my cards.

Keep Crafting

Jo. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.