Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Tuesday Class


Another class day with good friends coffee, tea and scrummy cake, crafting inside in the warmth with the rain beating down at the window outside was relaxing and fun.

Our first card is one of my favourite styles a double Z Fold card it has a lot of layers and stamping so kept my ladies busy but with the fabulous Beautiful You stamp set and greetings this card looks a treat.  This background stamp is amazing for creating ginham backgounds used with Pumpkin Pie ink and matching card it looked super bright. (Watch out for new ginham papers in the up and coming spring / summer catalogue) 






This was a simple (once you get the hang of it) bag that I saw by the fabulous Amanda Fowler another demonstrator and she did measurements for four different sized bags using 6x6 8x8 10x10 12x12 which are just ideal quick prep for the coming season to give as gifts.



These are the ones I made for some demo gift swaps with my 3 demo friend ladies I met up with at Stampin' Up! Onstage event at Birmingham.  I filled them with gorgeous Body Shop smellies as my gift.  The gift card was made using the builder bundle stamp set Bunch of Blossoms and matching Blossom punch set my ladies loved them.





This last item was made after receiving one as a swap at Onstage and I recreated the measurements to make these card class kits.  A little bellyband with cute ribbon finished it off a treat.  We did a matching envelope on the envelope punch board so could be used as an extra Christmas Gift.





Thank you for looking at my blog today.

If you would like to order any products from me either drop me a text or click below for the online catalogue.

If you would like to join my card class group drop me a text for details.





Happy Crafting

Jo. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.