Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Tuesday Class

Well what a colourful set of cards this class I LOVE them all :-)

The first card is a take on the catalogue one I just added some of the new dotty ribbon to the top.  I adore the balloons with the white chalk marker to make the shine look real!  My class card was the stripy skirt but one lady wanted to try the flowered skirt and we could not beleive how different they looked (both gorgeous).  It was easy to line up the different stamps and I deffo think I will be making lots more in different colour variations..









The next two cards were from our Team Retreat Day session at Peterborough and this next card below was designed by my lovely demo friend JoJo Poskitt it is just so effective and the layout is just so pretty.  JoJo designed it as her swap card (20 ladies all made 20 cards then we all swap so go home with 20 different cards - its fabulous) I asked if I could use it for class as my Mum was lucky enough to win first prize in the raffle and won this stamp set and framelets bundle!! 






This last card was also from our Team Day and was one of the kits that Monica Gale (my fantastic upline) designed and the room was buzzing when we saw it, I am loving the fancy fold and the papers, flowers and greeting.  The day was just marvelous all round.  My class ladies thought both cards from the day were fabulous and enjoyed making them both.










Another great class thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and another class at the end of July so winner winner for July all round.

It is my other half Martyn's birthday tomorrow, was my neice Hannah's birthday Monday and one of my lovely class member Kay's birthday on saturday so a busy month so far for birthdays.


Thank you for looking at my blog today, I am so loving been a demonstrator and the products sold are fantastic.

If you would like to purchase anything from my online shop simply CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.